Community Partners support Families First by donating and contributing resources. Their commitment to empowering parents, nurturing children and strengthening families is unwavering, and we encourage support of their businesses in return for their generosity.
- AMP the Cause coordinates a day of service that provides supplies and labor for facility maintenance projects to Families First, as one of 40 organizations that will benefit from the annual Community Day. This Denver-based non-profit produces adult-targeted events to raise funds for and awareness of local children’s charities. Christie and Walter Isenberg created the organization in 2004, with the vision of enriching the lives of children by providing the best healthcare available and a quality education. ampthecause.org.
- Beacon Communicatons decorates the Children’s Treatment Center annually for Families First. Beacon Communicatons is the industry’s leading full-service crucial communications and security solutions provider. We specialize in delivering solutions with the design, sale, installation, training and service of the industry’s best electronic communication and security systems. COLORADO KIDS 1st License Plates is an easy way for you to give to Families First programming and show your support for Colorado kids every time you drive down the street. Colorado has a specially designed Colorado Kids 1st license plate. To order yours, follow the instructions on the Colorado Kids 1st website. Name Families First as the referring agency when you order your plates and 100% of the $30 fee goes to Families First! Get your plate today. ColoradoKids1st.org
- The Crazy Merchant created the pig project in 1994. The MacMillan family, owners of the Crazy Merchant, kicked off this project by underwriting it, including making the pigs in house, ordering and purchasing a bulk order and currently housing them, along with hosting and preparing our annual “Pigs on Pedestals”, pig painting parties and much more. This Littleton based retail store has the latest in exciting gifts, unusual accessories and quality jewelry. 10% of your purchase price is donated to benefit Families First’s “FAMILY OF SERVICES”.
- Haynes Mechanical Systems has been a proud partner, supporter and sponsor of Families First since 1990. They provide Christmas gifts for the children residing in the children’s treatment center each year. They have participated in the child abuse prevention month pinwheel garden and awareness campaign among many other opportunities to support Families First. Haynes Mechanical Systems is a leading provider of heating, ventilation and air conditioning services, committed to delivering innovative solutions, they collaborate with their clients to help them become and remain high performance organizations. haynesmechsys.com
- LINX supports Families First-Colorado in numerous ways throughout the year, including sponsoring Families First’s annual Country Fair. Erik Isernhagen, president and co-founder of LINX also chaired the 2015 FORE Families First Golf Tournament, a core fundraiser for the organization, along with participating in child abuse prevention month pinwheel garden and employee piggy bank challenge campaigns. “On behalf of the LINX family, I am proud to support such a worthwhile organization that provides a safe, educational and loving atmosphere for children,” said Isernhagen. LINX is a technology integrator specializing in the design, installation and support of network cabling systems, audio visual systems and security systems. The company was started by a team of industry-recognized technology professionals in 2003. teamlinx.com
- Monkey Bizness is committed to raising awareness of the services Families First provides to Colorado parents by raising funds to support our mission through special events at Monkey Bizness locations. Monkey Bizness Franchise Company, located in Greenwood Village, is owned and operated by local Coloradoans Jason and Jennifer Paulo. Check out their website to book children’s birthday parties and for Open Play days/times. monkeybizness.com
- Swingle Lawn, Tree and Landscape Care supports Families First as our neighbor, they maintain the trees and grass on our property and decorate our Family Center for the holiday season through Christmas Décor by Swingle. Swingle is a family-owned tree service, lawn care, pest control & Christmas lighting company in Colorado servicing the Front Range. myswingle.com
Families First gratefully acknowledges the many individuals, businesses and groups who support our fundraisers annually.