To provide services which strengthen families, empower parents, nurture children, and end the cycle of child abuse and neglect.
A community that nurtures children, empowers parents and strengthens families.
- Families First is guided by what is in the best interest of children.
- Families First believes children thrive in enduring and safe relationships with adults and are entitled to a place in a healthy, nurturing family.
- Families First builds on existing strengths in children and families.
- Families First acknowledges and respects cultural and individual differences.
- Families First believes that parenting is a lifelong learning process.
Our Family of Services
- Family Support Line
- Circle of Parents® Support Groups
- Parent Education Classes
- Rocky Mountain Parents as Teachers Program
- Residential Treatment
Who We Are